Friday, September 10, 2010

week 2 blog

Honestly before watching the video and  reading chp. 6 gave me a better understanding on how important blogs are and they are used for a good source of information. I believe that blogs can be a very good source of communication fo r to teachers and students to share ideas between each other and it'll make it quick and easy for both sides to get a undestanding about each others ideas. At first I did think that blogs were a waste of time because i didnt know why people would post them, but now I feel that it is very helpful for all students to have one and to actully use it because it is easy to get information to everyone at the same the same time including your classmates and even the teacher or professor, just like the news paper or the television.

The ways that I can use blog, is to post assingments on the blogger and allow the students to help each other out on each assingment. I believe that if the students can have an opportunity to help each other out on and share ideas and answers between each other it'll make it easy for them to learn. I also feel that it will take alot more stress off of the teacher by letting the students teach each other.

Source:

Jonassen, D. Howland, J. Marra, R. M. Crismond, D. (2008). Meaningful Learning With Technology. Upper Saddle River, NJ. Merrill Prentice Hill.

1 comment:

  1. Great response. I really like your comment that blogs allow students to teach each other. You have interesting views on blogs.

    ReplyDelete